What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
The Business Analyst Business Intelligence translates the BI needs of the business teams in specifications for the IT department, for both small demands or as part of larger projects.
You will be responsible for:
- Act as person of contact between business engineering teams and the development team
- Define the business specifications for BI needs
- Participation in (or management of) BI projects, or on the BI tracks of other projects for the engineering activities:
- Requirement definition
- Impact analysis
- Process definition
- Represent the BI vision (and BI target architecture) that has been defined
- Collaboration with data delivery experts to deliver on projects
- Collaborate with the development team
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have good knowledge in BI techniques and tools (BO, SAS, Cognos...)
- An experience in concepts: ETL, DWHSE, data & process mining, reporting... could be a real asset
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request