WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM'S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What IS A Business Analyst IN Business Intelligence AT Cream ?
As Laura, Business Analyst Business Intelligence, translate the BI needs of the business teams in specifications for the IT department, for both small demands or as part of larger projects (contributions or BI project).
- Act as a person of contact between Business Engineering Teams and the Development Team
- Define the business specifications for BI needs
- Participation in (or management of) BI projects, or on the BI tracks of other projects for the engineering activities (requirement definition, impact analysis, process definition), while representing the BI vision (and BI target architecture) that has been defined
- Collaboration with data delivery experts to deliver on projects
- Understand business requirements and build a functional analysis which covers needs of the business according to our BI reference architecture
- Collaborate with the development team
How WE Imagine Our Future Consultant
- You have a Master degree in Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- You have good knowledge in BI techniques and tools (BO, SAS, Cognos...)
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
An experience in concepts: ETL, DWHSE, data & process mining, reporting... could be a real asset