What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is a Business Analyst in insurance domain at Cream?
As Sophie, Business Analyst, embrace your role and support the different applications in the insurance industry (life and non life). You will be the liaison among business and IT teams.
- Participate and lead requirements gathering sessions with clients
- Produce Functional Design and Requirements Specification documents on domains of expertise e.g. New Business, Claims, etc.
- Implement, in means of configuration, relevant aspects of the client's requirements
- Write/ Review test plans
- Perform expert testing and defect management following development/configuration
- Conduct training sessions on the system and its configured product set
- Production support including UAT testing, defect analysis and Change Requests management
- Perform gap analysis
How do we imagine our future Consultant?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience: ideally 3 or more years of experience within an insurance company
- You have proven experience as a Business Analyst
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high-quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer-oriented and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and a good command of English, Dutch is a plus
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request.