What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As Laura, Business Analyst, embrace your role and work on various projects:
- Internet and mobile application
- Artificial Intelligence
- Real-time Application, ...
Your role will be:
- Communicate with the different stakeholders in order to understand their requirements
- Translate business requirements into detailed business specifications for IT
- Analyze the impact due to required evolutions
- Perform impact analysis of new processes and determine the gaps between as-is and to-be situations
- Design and document the to-be process
- Organize the Test strategy and follow up the testing
- Coordinate and communicate with the different stakeholders
- Change management and deployment
- Adapt yourself to the new environment of our clients
What is Cream looking for?
- Must have:
- You have a proven experience in Business or Process analysis
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- An experience in project management methodologies (Prince 2, PMI, Agile...) and tools (Balsamiq, Clarity, Jira, Azure, Enterprise Architect...) could be a real asset
- A knowledge of Business Process Modeling (Aris, Visio, Camounda, UML, ...)