What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
To support their internal business issues or to better answer to their customers' expectations, our clients develop tailor-made IT products: smart metering applications, traffic management systems, contracts and clients' management solutions, gas flow management systems, digital solutions, web and mobile applications, business administration tools...
In order to run these IT projects, the Functional Analyst captures, consolidates and communicates the information from the various business stakeholders to the IT teams in order to provide them the necessary pieces of information to create a new solution.
Your role will be
- Collaborating with the business analysts for proper translation of the needs
- Translating business requirements into a structured IT solution while keeping a functional approach
- Help translating the functional design into well-tailored technical design
- Preparing functional integration test cases based on the requirements
- Testing of the product before delivery to the users
- Analysing potential corrective actions to be taken
- Following up of technical designers and programmers
- Being able to go into technical details
- Working closely with the business to ensure the final solution fits their needs
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences...)
- You have a proven experience in Functional Analysis
- Very good knowledge of modelling tools and methodologies among others:
- Visio, Enterprise Architect (SparX), ...
- Aris, UML, RUP, Merise, ...
- An experience in in IT projects based on .NET, Java, Oracle or SQL, etc. technologies could be a real asset
- Nice to have: knowledge of testing (HP Qc/Alm) or automation tools (Nunit, Qtp)
- You already worked in an Agile/Scrum project environment
- You are able to make the bridge between technical and business experts worlds
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."