What is Cream all about?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Cream's special recipe:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What is a Java Developer at Cream?
As Nicolas, embrace your role as a Java Developer.
What are the types of projects you could be working on?
- Internet and mobile applications
- Business administration tools (pricing, contracts management, billing...)
- Electronic document management solutions (medical prescription, notarial deeds...)
- Intelligent apps...
In close collaboration with the Architect and the Project Manager, your role will be to
- Provide technical analysis based on business requirements
- Take part in workload estimation
- Development of front end and/or back end applications
- Implement the developed solution
- Follow up on software lifecycle management: Continuous integration, release management, Unit testing, documentation, ...
- Keep up to date with new technologies and challenge yourself with experts
How do we imagine our future Consultant?
In addition to your obvious ;-) extensive experience in Java JEE development with frameworks/tools like Spring, Maven, Eclipse, Hibernate, Netbeans...you (really)
- Love to think about the business benefits of your developments
- Enjoy to write performing code and have a natural orientation toward quality
- Love to propose improvements to the rest of the team
- Love to challenge your ideas
- Master French or Dutch & English