What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
In order to run IT Projects related to PC and mobile banking tools, online marketing campaigns, business administration tools, data management, etc. the Junior Developer and Analyst collaborates closely with the IT teams to better answer the customers' needs or to better manages the internal business issues.
Your role will be:
- Analysing technical problems using modelling languages and tools (UML, Visio, ARIS...)
- Propose technical solutions
- Develop IT products from scratch and/or improve and maintain existing solutions
- Execute testing activities
- Insure solution's quality
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
In parallel, we give you the chance to participate to Cream's development and to be involved on internal projects.
What is Cream looking for?
- You have an University Degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences...)
- You are newly graduated or with a first professional experience
- An experience in following fields in a large business environment could be a real asset:
- Development: Java, .NET, Web...
- Testing: UAT, test execution
- Analysis and modelling: UML, ...
- You are fluent in French and English, a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You give importance to the human element, you have good interpersonal and listening skills
- You're interested in working on a new taste of collaboration
- You feel that men and women with whom you work are the colleagues you need to go even further and you want to play a role in the team
- You share our values
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request