What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
To assist our clients in the development of IT projects, we are looking for a Junior Project Manager.
What is a Junior Project Manager at Cream ?
As Imène, Junior Project Manager, assist our clients in the management and development of innovative projects.
As a member of the Project Management Office (PMO), in collaboration with the project/Program Manager, your role will be
- Organize all required boards, workshops, meetings management
- Follow up of procedures and deliverables
- Budget forecasting
- Documentation management
- Risks' & issues' process support
- Assist in development of the strategy & drawing of a plan and approach for the immediate and midterm future
- Collect initial high level users' & technical requirements
- Validate assumptions with key stakeholders
- Coordinate project communications, both internal and external
How we imagine our future consultant ?
- You have a first experience in a project team (in a large organization is a must)
- You have a first experience working on IT related projects as Analyst or Project Support/Management officer
- Knowledge of the following is a plus: Project management methodology, MS Project, Clarity, Jira, ...
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communication skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required