What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
- To better answer their customers' needs or to better manage their internal business issues, our clients develop in-house IT products.
- In order to run projects related to mobile and PC banking solutions, gas flow management apps, electrical asset management applications, traffic management systems, etc. the .NET Developer will actively take part to the development of new solutions or new functionalities.
- Your role will be:
- Work according to rules, standards and guidelines defined in the architecture
- Communicate with business analysts for understanding the UML specifications and designs that form the basis for implementation
- Communicate with technical architect to understand the constraints of the architecture that must be respected
- Do bottom-up research for problem diagnostics
- Implement business & technical components
- Design and develop custom software solutions
- Document code in a clear and concise manner
- Test the new application (unit tests, integration tests)
- Work independently following the priorities and timing of the release and Sprint planning
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree in the Information Technologies field (Civil Engineer, Master in Computer Sciences...)
- You have a proven experience in .Net development in large business environment
- Very good knowledge of .NET development's technologies, concepts and tools among others:
- TFS, Unit Testing, and/or Test driven development and/or Component
- C# 4.0 and/or 4.5 or ASP.Net
- WCF, MVC or MVVM, Entity Framework
- Xaml (WPF, Silverlight 3.0 or 4.0)
- Visual Studio
- Linq, PL/SQL, T-SQL, SQL stored procedures and transactions
- Experience with following technologies would be a plus: jQuery, MS SharePoint, XSLT, WF
- An experience in energy, transports and/or banking sector(s) could be a real asset
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You are rigorous and customer oriented
- You are capable to think out of the box and maintain in the meantime a pragmatic approach
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player.
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required.
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request.
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."