What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
The SAP HCM expert's role is to help clients with the implementation, migration and operation of SAP HCM.
He/she is responsible for:
- Analyzing and solving issues within SAP HCM:
- Functional issues
- Process optimization
- Preparing and following functional specifications
- Collaborating with the business and the development teams
- Correcting and modifying reports through Abap language
What is Cream looking for?
- You have good knowledge in SAP HR or SAP HCM especially on the following modules: ESS, MSS, OM, PA, PT, PY, TM,
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager
- Good knowledge of Abap and Abap OO: reports' modification and correction, debugging...
- You have knowledge of LSO (learning solution) and Belgian post pay processes: DMFA, DIMONA, BELCOTAX, FINPROF
- You have experience in many phases of SAP HR/HCM projects: analyze, implementation, deployment, support, project management
- You have proven business background in large companies
- You are customer oriented
- You have very good communication skills in face-to-face
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are pragmatic and have the capacity to keep things simple
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch with a passive understanding of the other one
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."