What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
Is this job made for you?
As a Scrum master you play a key role to deliver the project respecting the Agile methodology.
You are involved in large scale project such as digitalization, Cloud, development of IT tools, the launch of a new product/services...
- You act as a facilitator to help the team to get organised in an Agile way and make sure everyone respects the processes
- Your keep your team motivated
- You are responsible for delivering and achieving the goals of the project
- You organise and facilitate all the Scrum ceremonies: the daily Scrum, the sprint planning, the retrospective meetings, ...
- You manage the different risks of the project and remove barriers (manage interdependencies & Impediments)
How we imagine our future consultant?
- You have between 1 to 5 years of experience as a Scrum Master
- You have a good knowledge of Agile methodologies. A certification is an asset.
- You have strong communication, listening & relational skills
- You are a proactive person and a team player
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is an asset