What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As an infrastructure Project Manager, you will have to manage, coordinate multiple medium to large IT projects, interact with many important customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick off to the delivery. You can intervene in different environments and technical domains
- Network LAN/WAN
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Capacity Planning: pro-actively identify and schedule project resources needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- Manage risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations?
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
- Contribute to the team initiatives to ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar infrastructure projects or improving the knowledge of the team by sharing your own experience.
- Set-up proper governance bodies at all necessary levels
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have between 5 and 10 years of relevant experience as Project Manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project or Clarity)
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You have proven experience in project/program leading, as well a good overall technical expertise in a complex environment (such as IBM Mainframe, Tandem, Unix, Windows, and advanced networking and Storage).
- You have experience in at least one of the following business: Banking, Utilities, Pharmaceutical, Transport and/or Telecom.
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects