What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is a Senior IT Project Manager at Cream?
As a project manager like Paul, you will have to manage, coordinate large IT projects, interact with many customers to gather their requirements and follow the project from the kick off to the delivery.
You are responsible for the organization and monitoring of all internal activities of this project:
- Scope: understand and have the scope of the project validated at the initiation of the project. Put in place a change management process to ensure the anchoring into the standing organization?
- Planning: According to a methodology (Prince 2, Agile, ...), create a planning in order to deliver the project on time. This planning must be validated in steering committee.
- Resources: Schedule project resources needs in strong collaboration with concerned team leaders
- Budget: proper budget tracking and monitoring at all times, challenging all contributors on estimates and actuals?
- Risk & issues: continuous follow-up of risks and issues, including mitigation actions and escalations?
- Quality: in collaboration with the PRQM (Project Quality Manager) ensure quality in project deliverables and governance, measure result, KPIs, monthly key events
- Stakeholders: Ensure good relations with all stakeholders of the project
How we imagine our future consultant ?
- You have between 7 and 10 years of relevant experience as project manager in IT projects
- You are proficient using a Project Management (Prince 2 or PMBOK) and Agile (Scrum) methodologies and project management tools (MS Project, Clarity, Jira, ...)
- You can meet project deadlines and provide high quality deliverables
- You have a cultural openness and adaptability, you are rigorous, customer oriented, and you have high communications skills and analytical skills
- You are polyvalent and can adapt easily to quickly changing environment
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required