WHAT CREAM IS ALL ABOUT?
We could be a Cream Factory, a cooking blog or even a detective agency...but in reality, we are a consulting company in Business & Technology active in large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
CREAM'S SPECIAL RECIPE:
- 1/3 of Personal development
- 1/3 of Collective Intelligence
- 1/3 of Intrapreneurship
What IS A System Engineer AT Cream?
Within the Infrastructure's practice together with Paul, as System Engineer, embrace your role and be responsible for the advice, maintenance and operational tasks to preserve the server park and platform
- Manage incidents, changes and troubleshooting problems guided by ITIL practices
- Participate in the administration, operation and improvement of the System Infrastructure within the 2nd and 3rd level support team
- Perform the management of the Cloud infrastructure and automation (Azure, Ansible)
- Monitor investigation of the performance issue and provide advice on tuning, Storage and backup optimization
- Create test systems and maintain system documentation
- Ensure the design, the implementation to manage and improve the current schemes, the system solution and recovery plans
- Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the infrastructure
How WE Imagine Our Future Consultant
- You have at least a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as System Engineer
- You are proficient using tools in Linux environment (CentOS, RedHat, Oracle Enterprise Linux, Puppet, GIT, Ansible, Zabbix) or in Windows environment (Windows Server 2008 -> 2019, Active Directory)
- You have knowledge of virtualisation (VMware)
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You have good organizational and communicational skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects