What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
What is a system engineer at Cream?
As Emile, System Engineer, embrace your role and be responsible for the advice, maintenance and operational tasks to preserve the server park and platform:
- Participate in the troubleshooting and resolving problems of the system
- Create and maintain system documentation and automatize your tasks
- Follow-up the different incidents via the ticketing system and monitoring
- Participate in the upgrading of operating systems
- Monitor system and network health
- Perform testing to ensure systems meet documented user requirements
- Ensure the support to the design and the development of the system solution
- Contribute to various long-term projects to consolidate the infrastructure
How we imagine our future consultant ?
- You have a Master degree or equivalent by experience
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience as System Engineer
- You are able to work with autonomy while being also a great team player
- You have good organizational and communicational skills
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch might be an asset for some projects
- If you work in Linux environment, you are proficient using tools CentOS, RedHat or Oracle Enterprise Linux
- Knowledge in configuration management system as Puppet, GIT, Ansible, Zabbix
- Knowledge of virtualization (VMware)
- Knowledge of networks and storages as Gluster, NFS, SAN
- Knowledge in ticketing system (Jira, Confluence)
- If you work in Windows environment, you are proficient using tools as Windows 2012 R2, Windows Server 2016
- Knowledge in Active Directory
- Knowledge in MS Exchange 2013-2016
- Knowledge in MS SCCM - SCOM