What Cream is all about?
Cream is a Business and Technology consulting firm with a proven experience in combining Innovation Delivery, Motivating Culture and Continuous Improvement - what we call Enterprise Agility.
Our mission is to seed that Enterprise Agility to large organizations and industry leaders in Banking, Insurance, Telecom, Energy, Pharmaceutical & Transport.
Thanks to the high-level standards of its services, Cream is rapidly growing its portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
To provide the relevant and qualitative service our clients are looking for, we recruit and federate the best talents so as to build multidisciplinary teams supported by the know-how of our managers' team and the expertise of our Practices.
In order to strengthen our development team's, we are looking for a Test Engineer.
What is the job all about?
Your job is in close collaboration with the Analysts and developers to:
- Validation and probation of the Functional and Technical specifications
- Design tests (procedures, scenarios, components)
- Organize and execute tests
- Follow-up internal development phases in collaboration with the Project Manager
- Test evaluation through the anomalies follow-up and test cover
- Provide support during the validation phase before deployment
What is Cream looking for?
- You have an experience with Structured Testing
- You have a relevant experience as Tester System for IT projects with HP QC or HP ALM
- You have the ability to communicate easily on technical subject with Developers
- You have knowledge in UML modeling and Use Cases writing
- You are autonomous and organized
- You have knowledge in TFS and XML
- A training or a certification in ISTQB would be a real asset
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with a working passive knowledge of the other national language. You are fluent in English.