What Cream is all about?
Our mission is to offer Enterprise Agility to large organizations such as BNPP-Fortis, ING, Belfius, Axa, GDF, Elia, Electrabel, Fluxys, VOO, NMBS, MIVB... in combining Technology Vision, Talent Motivation and Continuous Business Improvement.
Cream is developing rapidly his network of consultants especially thanks to his growing portfolio of clients. For that reason, we are looking to recruit new consultants to strengthen our teams.
Our objective is to assemble the best talents so as to build multi-disciplinary teams supported by the expertise of our Practices.
What is the job all about?
As part of the Cream Team, you will actively participate in the delivery of large scale projects:
- You understand and analyze business/technical problems by organizing workshops and interviewing project's stakeholders
- You propose solutions to our client
- You actively participate into spreading the Cream Culture
- In a Permanent learning environment, you are working on the company development
As a Young Talent, you are responsible for your career.
Cream will provide you with a custom accompaniment made of the close coaching of a career-expert manager, a large range of tools, coaching sessions and training plans, a community of supporting senior consultants, challenging and well-selected clients projects. So that you can identify your talent, the best ways to express and develop it in the best conditions.
What is Cream looking for?
- You have a University Degree in the Information Technologies fields (Civil Engineer, Master in business engineering...)
- You are newly graduated or with a first professional experience
- You are fluent in French and English; a good knowledge of Dutch is also required
- You already developed reliable communication, analytical and organizational skills through your involvement in academic projects, in organizations or in a job/internship
- You are eager to learn and willing to improve your skills
- You want to find a professional environment to express your talent
- You give importance to the human element, you have good interpersonal and listening skills
- You're interested in working on a new taste of collaboration
- You feel that men and women with whom you work are the colleagues you need to go even further and you want to play a role in the team
- You share our values
- You are committed to travelling abroad occasionally upon the client's request.
What does Cream offer you?
The appropriate environment where you can develop your Talent and widen your scope of activity. Cream highly values personal development for all its consultants. Together with the consultant, Cream will define a plan to maximize the potential of the consultant through various trainings, certifications, workshops and transfer-knowledge sessions with other consultants.
The opportunity to increase your expertise and gain hands-on experience through our wide business network. An opportunity to progress in an international environment where a forceful and stimulating Culture prevails.
As an Employee, Cream provides you with an attractive salary in addition to various extra-legal advantages (Company car + petrol allowance, Mobile phone costs, Expenses, Insurance & Medical coverage, meal vouchers, extra-legal holidays…).
As Freelance, you're also welcome in our teams.
"We are convinced that the very Culture of a team provides an infinitely more powerful tool for attaining the highest degree of success than the total sum of each individual contribution."