DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
The person in charge of this mission may be requested to perform the following tasks:
- Design and development of dynamic web sites,
- Design and development of Rich Internet applications
- Design and development of user interfaces for PCs, tablets, smartphones,
- Design and development of applications and web sites for mobile devices (tablets, smartphones...),
- User ergonomics,
- Testing of web applications.
- Installation and configuration of web applications
- Migration and updates of web applications
- Graphical interface design,
- Graphical design of on-line and printed publications,
- Creation of on-line help in information systems,
- Participation in meetings with project teams.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The candidate is expected to have the following knowledge and skills:
- Good knowledge of Rich Internet Application technologies (e.g. jQuery),
- Good knowledge of scripting languages,
- Good knowledge of the design of dynamic web sites and applications,
- Good knowledge of Web Content Management Systems (e.g. Drupal, Joomla),
- Knowledge of relational databases,
- Knowledge of tablet and smartphone applications programming,
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Flash, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat, In Design) is an advantage,
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments,
- Ability to apply high quality standards,
- Ability to work in English or French, good communication skills,
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and excellent ability to work as part of a team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate is expected to have the following education and experience:
- Minimum 6 years of experience after higher studies,
- Specific expertise and experience in dynamic web sites design and development.