We are looking for a junior designer who has a good eye for details and aesthetics. Be it printed or digital communication products, you are passionate about design. Your understanding of grids and typography allows you to bring fresh flair to projects. A proactive designer, with the ability to manage all stages of graphical creation. Above all you apply high standards and can translate creative requirements into design.
Skills & Competences Required
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- You have a strong understanding of typography in a digital and print environment
- You have a creative flair and are proficient in all stages of the design process
- You have mastered design software (such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) but are also open to working with Word and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience working for an agency/company
- You keep up to date with the top design trends and are interested in emerging technologies
- Have a strong team spirit and a client-oriented mindset
- Strong ability to collaborate at all levels: art direction, designers, project managers, account managers, and clients
- You are efficient, resourceful and a quick learner
- You have a curious mindset and constantly wish to learn and grow
- You are proficient in French and English; any other EU language will be considered an asset
What WE Offer
The candidate selected will be a member of Inspiiro's team working on various projects (internal and external). Work will also entail supporting other Cronos' group entities to prepare calls for tenders.
- Stable position with potential for growth
- Competitive package depending on experience
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Full-time contract (40h/week)
Do you feel like you're the right fit for our team?
Send your CV via the button below.