Cronos International - Pre-Sales Manager
> 5 years experience
Bachelor (3 years)
Cronos International is looking for an experienced PRE SALES MANAGER
- Analyse tender specifications and synthetize customer needs
- Prepare and coordinate with other internal and external parties for solutions, services and projects
- Preparing offer documents for clients
- Control the offer process internally as well as externally including timely delivery of the offer
- Contacts customers/business partners for technical clarifications, active role for technical support to (end) customers before and during the sales acquisition phase
- Writes european institutions lighting related standards and methods
- Cooperate with contract management to ensure approved contractual and legal documents
- Ensure quality of the response and overall compliance with the requirements;
- Good experience as bid manager for European Institutions
- IT knowledge
- Fluent in English, other languages are an asset
- Ability for creative and out-of-the-box thinking
CRONOS International is since October 2005 the company of the CRONOS group specialized in delivering ICT services to private and public International Organizations. By creating a distinct organization, CRONOS wants to emphasize the additional components that characterize international organizations, such as multilinguism, different cultures, more complex decisions processes and so on.
Show full description
Ever since its inception, CRONOS has demonstrated an extraordinary growth, both in revenue and staff numbers.
CRONOS' ability to swiftly adapt to the ever-changing market demands made it the most preferred technology partner for many companies on the lookout for high quality ICT solutions.
A thorough understanding of customers' needs and a continuous quest for innovation, combined with a consistent but flexible attitude towards excellence, paved the way to rapid growth and success.