Description of tasks
- Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in database management systems, Java Enterprise technology, enterprise & Web content management, XML, interoperability, etc.;
- Data analysis and data modelling;
- Development and maintenance of software applications;
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements;
Knowledge and skills
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. Web services, message oriented Middleware);
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills;
- Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment.
- Java EE 7 or higher;
- Java tools and frameworks: Spring data 1.13.x, Spring 4.x, Spring Security 4.x, Hibernate 5.x, IntelliJ or Eclipse;
- XML, XSLT, XPath, etc.;
- Web services (WSDL, SOAP, Rest, etc.);
- Java Message Service (Queues and Topics).
Expertise in the following domains would be an asset:
- Websockets in Angular;
- Service Oriented Architecture (SOA);
- Continuous integration and build environment: Jenkins, Hudson, Maven, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Sourcetree, GIT or SVN, JUnit or similar.
Working language is English.