Cronos is looking for a Web Consultant Technical Specialist on behalf of our client, the European Parliament.
The nature of the most relevant but not exhaustive tasks is
- Provision of technical studies, technical expertise, technical evaluations in relation with information systems.
- Provision of quality plans, service level agreements, quality tests, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects
- Analysis of user requirements, design of new information systems, development of technical and functional specifications.
- Analysis of business processes, organisational structures, data flows, production of use case models, software architecture documents, design and analysis models, implementation models
- Assistance in the implementation of project management methodology
- Participation in technical working groups, progress meetings and meetings with the users. Technical Interface between the project leader and the developers
- Assist development teams
- Provide and maintain CMS and Portals for the development teams
- Research technical solutions which meet requirements
- Deliver presentations and technical/user training
- Develop and maintain in-house applications
- Technology survey
- Draw up and develop architectures and their components which are best suited to the functional and technological constraints
- Transfer knowledge to the development team
- Monitor developments
- In-depth knowledge of French or English, and a very good knowledge of at least one other of the official languages of the European Union.
- At least 4 years of experience
- University degree (minimum 4 years post-secondary education or recognized as duly equivalent as per the Bologna process) in an ICT related field, or equivalent background knowledge and experience
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings, experience in a team working
- Good Angular skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and organisational capacity
- Ability to work in team