- CTG IT Solutions is the CTG's subsidiary exclusively dedicated to European Institutions. More than 100 colleagues are working within multicultural teams in Luxembourg, Brussels, Strasbourg and London.
- CTG IT Solutions is currently growing thanks to its activities with prestigious EU Institutions. We are looking for a Senior Java Developer to strengthen our teams in Brussels.
- This is a unique opportunity to work within an international environment and to face a very interesting challenge.
- You develop, design and maintain applications
- You integrate the developed technical components with other applications
- You write user documentation
- You will elaborate test plans
- You assist the deployment and configuration
- You take part in meetings with the project teams
- You hold a Master's degree or an equivalent diploma in IT
- You speak and write fluently English
- You have at least 10 years of experience
- You have good knowledge of back-end technologies: Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate...
- You have knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, PL/SQL
- You have good knowledge of modelling tools (e.g. UML)
- You have knowledge of software development methodologies (RUP, Agile, Scrum...)
- You are recognized for your excellent communication skills, your customer orientation and your diplomacy
- You are elligible for a European Security Clearance
- An individual career development plan and a dedicated training program
- A competitive salary package with or without a company car
- Contracts with the European Commission are 40 hours/week, resulting in 12 RTT days (1 per month)
- Extra-legal benefits (daily allowances, PC plan, ...)
- Frequent events with the CTG team: Learning lunch, Staff meeting, Xmas, sports events
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now !
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position and candidates must be eligible for a European Security clearance.