CTG IT Solutions is now hiring a Windows Configurator to strengthen our team within a prestigious European Institution based in Belgium.
- You will install and configure PC, Mac and Mobile devices Hardware
- You will install softwares on workstaions
- You will administrate the local environment, directly related to the PC or Mobile devices environment
- You will take part to the security administration and monitoring such and Anti-virus protection
- You will troubleshoot failed installation
- You will help user to solve their issues with their VDI (a lot of users are working remotly since the Covid crisis)
- You will make Vb Scripting
- You will ensure software packaging (Admin Studio packaging, Vapp virtual packaging...)
- You will configure and manage SCCM 2012
- You will create reporting & SQL request
- You will write scripts in PowerShell
- You will manage SQL database
- You will repair incidents in remote and on site
- You will install Active Directory
- You will fix keyboard issues when using VDI for people with exotic keyboards
- You will investigate why Group Policies were not applied when needed
- You hold a good knowledge on how to maintain the IT Infrastructure (Shutdown of computers, identify last logon to the computer; Recover : find/identify the lost computers)
- You already wrote scripts in PowerShell
- You have experience in Windows deployment
- You are autonomous and proactive
- You possess ITIL V3 foundation certified (asset)
- You can describe yourself as a good team player
- You speak fluently English /French both written and oral (mandatory)
- You have very good communication skills
- You hold a very good skills in Office Automation (MS Windows, Mac OS, MS Office, productivity applications), digital workplace and mobile computing
- An attractive salary package with or without a company car
- A dedicated training program with personal development plans
- Hospitalization insurance
- Regular events with the CTG team : learning lunchs, team buildings, fun events, Xmas, Marathons, ...
If you like multicultural teams and want to join a company with open communication, then apply right now via the button below!
Please note that a criminal record will be asked for this position.