Working with a strong team of experienced back-end developers, you will analyse, prototype and develop innovative Front-end Web applications.
As a valued IT team-member you will
- actively participate in our R&D brainstorm sessions and subsequent developments
- progressively take the lead on corporate front-end Web development
- interact with the other business units to keep abreast of and gain a deep understanding of analysts and customer needs in terms of visual presentation and user experience
- Be based in Brussels, Belgium.
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Software Engineering/Computer Science, or equivalent by experience
- You have gained sound experience (mid-level or Senior) in Web development
- Through your experience, proactivity, autonomy, communication skills and willingness, you succeed in gaining the necessary trust from your colleagues
- Fluency in French and English is required
- You are motivated and enjoy being part of a successful, well respected team.
What we offer
- The opportunity to work with a passionate, motivated and experienced IT team
- A lot of interesting business challenges and exciting technologies to work on
- A competitive salary/package
- A great working environment
- An international corporate culture characterized by open communication, and where your opinion counts.
How to proceed?
Send your CV and motivation via the button below.