Has the responsibility of managing T&D's strategic suppliers on an performance level based upon negotiated contracts and participate to or conduct contract amendments and commercial negotiations.
Is accountable for achievement of the outsourcing projects in conformity with the contractual requirements and with respect for the objectives, budget, resources and timing in his domain of application.
Participate or lead outsourcing deals re-evaluation exercises, including but not limited to operating models evolvement.
Key responsibility areas
- General contract management coordination:
- Ensure global coherence in his domain: key learnings, contract amendments, processes and its evolutions, continuous improvement, action plans, etc.
- Relationship Management
- Strive to reach mature and efficient relationship with strategic suppliers,
- Seek for win-win collaboration reinforcement, motivate innovation and continuous improvement beyond the contract.
- Act as the preferred contact person between the group and Partner's organization within the scope of the outsourcing deals. Be the Partner advocate within organization.
- Provide accurate and on time communication / reporting to all involved parties.
- Manages escalation between the group, Partners and Third Parties.
- Manages pro-actively the links and impacts to other teams in terms or resources, technical impacts and other projects.
- Partner Performance Management:
- Ensure a proper performance management through definition, implementation, contractualization and follow-up of KPI's and Bpi's (Business Performance Indicators)
- Support the definition and reviews of the yearly plan (transfo-build-run) and ensure its implementation and follow-up in line with quality, timing and financial objectives (incl.KPI).
- Proposes, defines and manages quality, performance or financial's improvements and ensure the follow-up of defined actions plans to bring partner's performance back in line with the contract and/or even exceed the predefined SLA's.
- Defines action plans (thru audits, escalation, Lds application, other actions) to bring the partner's performance back in line with the agreed contractual terms,
- Ensure and maintain proper governance between the group and strategic suppliers for every segments of the contract(s)
- Contract Management:
- Ensures commercial negotiation and contract change management.
- Ensures that predefined contracts fulfill the group needs. Identify and negotiate any necessary modification (improvement, clarification, corrections, etc) in collaboration with Purchasing department and business stakeholders.
- Initiate / perform regular benchmarks towards the market to insure a constant alignment with market best practices from a financial, performance, quality point of view.
- Budget Management:
- Manages on a per supplier basis the budget for all aspects related to the managed services.
- Keep agreed Tco's under control. Make regular assessments, detect any deviations and act to minimize them.
- Continuous Improvement: Conducts service quality and financial reviews based upon analysis of customer satisfaction surveys, complaint- & churn stats, sample checks, performance reviews, benchmarking datas to support global performance assessment and negotiate the improvement plan and ensure its implementation.
- Other outsourcing initiatives: Contributes to or lead re-evaluation exercises of the outsourcing landscape.
- Education, specific training and experience:
- University degree preferably in engineering
- An Mba is an asset (global vision and synthesis)
- Experience in IT, in purchasing/negotiations/ commercial is an asset
- 10 years of technical experience in a professional or people management position
- Preferably 5 to 7 years partner management experience
- Good knowledge of Telecom market and organisations, products & services
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Interpersonal skills:
- Conflict management
- Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Maturity and emotional control
- Languages (French/Dutch and English)