We are currently looking for a dynamic and proactive IT Performance Expert. The main objective of the IT Performance Expert is to track, promote and steer transversal performance of several IT activities by defining and maintaining KPI's.
Furthermore, the IT Performance Expert will suggest specific transversal improvements and will be responsible for measuring the customer satisfaction of the IT services.
Key responsibility areas
As IT Performance Expert, you will have two main focus areas:
- You act as co-facilitator of the department's budget management and procure-to-pay process
- You are responsible for facilitating the department's yearly budget cycle together with key stakeholders
- You manage the budget structure
- You will monitor and ensure budget seasonality
- As IT Performance Expert, you will report the status to all budget stakeholders
- You promote, support & drive transversal collaboration and IT excellence Initiatives across service towers
- You are responsible for the measurement of customer satisfaction of the performance of IT services
- You initiate performance improvement initiatives and communicate on results and mitigations to stakeholders
- You define and maintain the departments' dashboards in co-operation with contributors and you will report on it to local and Group stakeholders
- You will be a support to recurring reporting to local governance boards and the Group
Education, experience and interpersonal skills
- You have a University degree in financial management, IT, or equivalent in experience
- You have experience of minimum 3 years in this kind of role
- You have fluent communication skills in English, French and/or Dutch
- IT budget management, Excel and follow up of dashboards and KPI's have no secrets for you
- You have shown ability to organize, structure and collect information.
- You have a strong business sense