Brings improvements to processes, procedures and policies in the security domain
Produces the requirements set by business and for IT controls especially on security
Produces security risk assessment and recommends IT security controls to reach risk levels agreed with various stakeholders
Supports the organization's reference IT security architecture, its evolution and the selection of new security components
Key responsibility areas
- Participates to IT Security Strategy activities and defines policies, guidelines and practices in line with the company. Supports the implementation and application by all departments, business as well as technical.
- Proposes some continuous security improvement for security processes.
- Supports that the required security measurements are implemented and that regular checks happen: security assessment of projects, vulnerabilities management & risk analysis and audit & control activities. Ensures SOX compliancy and introduces Iso27001 best practices.
- Participates to define and maintain the Architecture for his/her specific domain (Security Architecture). The Architecture blueprint is consolidated in the IT Master Plan and Architecture Policies, Standards and Guidelines.
- Works closely with the outsourcing partner Security Officers to build a joined view of the IT Architecture that will fulfil the security objectives.
- enforces Security rules and policies in project design. He/she will be a key contributor in project solution design. He will therefore work in close collaboration with the Domain Managers and the project teams.
- Maintains contact with the company in his/her respective domain.
- Looks at technology and market trends that may impact his/her specific domain. He/she will take a supporting role in identifying opportunities to introduce such technologies in the company landscape.
- with operational people
- with professionals/experts
- with supervisors
- with operational management
- with senior management
at group level
- Contact at Group Level: link with the R&D (innovation) department
- External interactions (specify with whom and what is the purpose and how often: daily/weekly, by-weekly/monthly, quarterly, occasionally, etc)
- Description: Collaborate with the partner in order to develop the IT architecture & implement security requirements
- Specific expertise:
- Deep technical knowledge including security, data privacy and compliance
- Analytical skills
- Convincing; ability to clearly and transparently explain and justify his/her decisions
- Detail oriented
- Is an internal expert and a referent for his specific domain
- Ability to implement specific rules (e.g. security) internally and externally (partner)
- General understanding of the Business
- Good understanding of the security capabilities
- Education, specific training and experience: University
- Experience: 5 years
- Specific expertise required: Specific experience in his domain but also extended experience in other technical discipline
- Interpersonal skills: Strong influence and impact without formal authority
What we offer you
A dynamic working environment where you have every opportunity for personal development. Moreover you can look forward to the following compensation and benefits package: a market competitive salary, a company car, performance bonus, meal vouchers, 32 holidays per year, pension provision, life assurance and accident cover, medical insurance.