The responsibilities include:
- Take full ownership of the Buissonniere e-Commerce website
- Development: Develop high quality PHP applications (Web & mobile) using Magento solutions in order to support business needs on top of understanding current script in place
- Integration: Work closely with our internal ICT Business & ERP Manager and support integration of third-party systems (shipping manager, google analytics,...)
- SEO, SEA & CRM: Target potential new customer via SEO and SEA as well as develop efficient CRM database solutions in order to optimize actual customer portfolio
- Front: Web design the best possible online shopping experience for our customers and create the most visually appealing custom pages and website,
- Coordinator: Help the After Sales Manager to solve specific client issues and work in partnership with the marketing team to launch Web promotions and/or communication campaigns
- Infra: Work in close cooperation with our external Web hosting agent. Proactively identify and resolve any number of performance and/or security issues
- Process: Document what you build/change (technical documentation)
- Logistic: Be prepared to participate in all logistical aspect related to our e-Commerce (warehouse dispatching, order preparation,...)
- Stay up to date on industry trends and innovations
We are looking for a person with a hands-on approach and a strong passion for retail
- You have a bachelor in Computer Science
- You have minimum 6 years of experience in Web Development
- Real-world e-Commerce experience, especially in the Magento ecosystem, with a solid understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture is needed
- Polyvalent between back and front-end tasks
- You are pragmatic, autonomous, and have a hands-on approach in order to work in a SME environment which will require both flexibility and an entrepreneurial spirit
- You can easily structure business needs & have good communication and organizational skills, including creation of technical documentation around developed applications
- You are able to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines and be a self-starter
- Understanding and proficiency in areas of accessibility and security, with strong knowledge of common PHP vulnerabilities and solutions
- You are passionate in the fashion retail industry
- You are a team player and can communicate easily with colleagues and partners
- You are fluent in French and have a good command of English
We believe the following elements are distinctive at Buissonnière:
- Family and friendly work environment
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- High level of autonomy
- High level of tasks diversity
- Actively participate in Buissonniere's next growth phase
D-Network recherche activement un Senior Web Developer PHP (Fullstack) avec des solides compétences en e-Commerce avec l'outil Magento.
C'est un engagement pour un client situé dans le Brabant Wallon (Wavre) actif dans le retail.
Le candidat doit être francophone, titulaire d'un Bachelier si possible IT avec une expérience de minimum 5 années dans une position similaire.
La position est ouverte uniquement à des employés qui recherchent un job permanent full-time dans une société à taille humaine.
Le profil doit avoir le sens des responsabilités, esprit prononcé de l'entrepreneurial, capable de travailler de manière autonome, polyvalent.