D-Network is urgently looking for a Product Specialist for a customer based in Anderlecht. The position is a permanent role / Employee / CDI or open to Freelancer.
Candidate must be Dutch native speaker + a solid knowledge of English - French is a plus
The Product Specialist has a solid knowledge and expertise in our software suite.
He/she expands relationships with existing and future customers by supporting collaborative efforts to grow one or more assigned product lines.
By targeting qualified opportunities referred by our needs in business development, he/she will assist the acceptance tests while actively collaborating with the other teams of the department.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the Product Specialist is responsible for achieving software acceptation tests, ensuring technical demonstrations and/or presentations, writing and sharing technical information between the development teams (local and core), ITIL managers and onsite engineers.
Able to travel, the product specialist will attend meetings with our customers and end users to define and specify functional requirements. He will be able to speak the language and understand the needs of the emergency world.
By having an adapted attitude and an irreproachable presentation, he/she will accompany the best our users in the acceptance path of our products.
- Become a (technical) product specialist.
- Create and maintain technical design documents.
- Create, share and maintain technical information between the department.
- Provide support for core and locally developed applications.
- Prepare, assist, follow and drive acceptance tests.
- Coordinate work with other teams under the responsibility of corresponding managers.
- University degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of corresponding experience.
- Initiative and dynamic attitude, team player.
- Able to plan and carry out by his/her own multiple work assignments while respecting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Languages skills: Dutch, English.
- Computer Aided Dispatch, GIS, Radio, and/or Telephony software experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of the emergency world (Police, Fire Brigade, Civilian Protection...) is a plus.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes is a plus.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits (Company Car/ International Fuel Card/ Insurances/ Meal vouchers /Eco-Cheques / Internet allowance / Training budget
- A young & dynamic environment welcoming proactivity and initiative