D-Network est activement à la recherche d'un Technical Architect Java.
Expertise en IT de minimum 10 ans dans le développement et la programmation dont 3 à 5 ans en Architecture.
Cette société est basée proche de Liège à taille humaine active dans le développement logiciel/Software dans le secteur médical.
Position de longue durée idéalement pour un employé mais ouvert à des freelancers aussi.
- Analyze and review use cases and user stories
- Build technical architectures and designs
- Deliver stable, testable, secure, reusable, extensible, maintainable and efficient code and frameworks
- Create or maintain technical documentation
- Identify risks and build adequate test plans
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternative technologies and processes and presenting these for review by the team
- Engineering or Master degree in Computer Science with a minimum experience of 5 years
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent coding skills in Java and related technologies: Java EE, Ember, Angular, JSON, Spring,...
- Experience in C++ and QT is a plus
- Experience with cross-platform development for Windows, Mac, Linux or mobile platforms
- Familiarity with Unix-like systems and tools
- Experience with XP and Agile methodologies and tools is a plus
- Excellent time-organization skills and ability to work under tight deadlines
- Team player, curious and quick learner, communicative and convincing
- Fluent in French and good command of English
Work in a motivated, lively start-up environment and contribute to making better medical decisions that enhance the life of patients
Explicit commitment to high quality software engineering
Our dynamic and experienced team brings the best out of motivated potentials
We also offer space for you to add your knowledge, skill and expertise to the team, and the company as a whole, without being rigid or inflexible about the way things need to be done