IT Center EMEA was established to support the fast growth of the Daikin Europe group. This division acts as headquarter for IT solutions within the Daikin group including all subsidiary companies in the EMEA-region. IT Center consists out of 3 departments: IT Planning, IT Development and IT Infrastructure.
IT Development has 2 competence centers: one in Belgium and one in Spain.
In view of the growth of the IT Development-team in the Belgian branch in Ostend, we are looking forward to welcome an enthusiastic Functional Analyst within a centralized European SAP environment. In collaboration with all stakeholders from business, this team will manage projects, develop improvement proposals and implement change requests.
We are looking for an IT Functional Analyst to support the processes related to Finance, accounting and costing.
After an introduction and training period, your main challenges will be
- In cooperation with the colleagues of IT and the international key users you will analyse the requirements on pre-sales, sales and service business processes and implement the standard IT solutions by making use of the existing SAP FI/CO platform.
- You will also plan, customize, develop and test IT solutions, sometimes supported by our SAP implementation partners.
- You will support and train both key users and management in a pan-European environment.
- You will be involved in IT projects, IT change requests and 3rd line IT support taking into account every step of the “Daikin Software Development Life Cycle” and the “project management methodology” to deliver high-quality IT solutions towards business. This also includes system documentation and structured knowledge transfer to our colleagues of IT Operations who support the daily continuity of all processes and systems.
- You will collaborate with and coordinate external IT consultants and developers.
- You are prepared to present your area of expertise towards key users and management.
- You can be assigned as project lead of international IT projects.
- You will follow and explore the future roadmap on IT solutions in your FI/CO area. This includes studying, planning and driving innovation (e.g. VIM, Ariba, ...)
- You have a master degree as economist, engineer, computer scientist or equal.
- You have an analytical spirit, are interested in the company processes and you also strive to an optimal use of data processing.
- You are established pragmatically, without losing your interest for the most recent IT developments. You can follow the necessary training for this. You have the necessary self-discipline to make and follow-up planning.
- 3 years of relevant experience in similar IT-surrounding as key-user or as analyst is a plus but not a must.
- Short travel abroad is not a problem for you.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of Dutch is a plus.
What we offer
At Daikin, you can count on a varied job with an international market leader that stimulates its people to work together. We offer you an open ended contract. You will be given extensive training and will be well supported from the start. The position carries a competitive salary and a package of extra-legal benefits.