A highly rated firm is now seeking for a Data Analyst consultant to improve the data quality of their operations.
This client is eager to achieve its development targets by improving the status of the data and monitoring their Key performance Indicators through dashboard and other analytics tools. This is a great opportunity in a completely new department currently in a developing status with large growth opportunities. The successful consultant will also be coaching and sharing the best Data Analyst practices reporting directly to the data management cell.
- Identify and follow data strategies as well as performing data analysis based on different source of data integrations.
- Translate and transform data in visual tools easily understandable by internal stakeholders
- Proactively introduce and define data initiatives, prepare and participate at data steward meetings
- Involve in the control scope, monitoring the status of the projects while being the point of contact for various data initiatives
- Identify specifications for long and short-term solutions
- Data Analyst or data scientist experience is a must
- Relevant technical competences (SQL, Data mining, R, Phyton, Power BI)
- Able to work both independently and in a team
- Result oriented
- Bilingual (Dutch/French) English is a plus
- Attractive rate
- Positive professional environment
- Being paid within the 7 days
- Possible extensions for additional projects
Do not hesitate to get in touch!
We are looking forward to hear from you soon!