Data Architect AWS
We are looking for a Data Architect Azure to take on a new opportunity and join a leading company in Belgium specialized in digital era.
This company helps a multitude of their customers to integrate online solutions in a rapidly growing market which will allow you to evolve quickly.
New technologies being at the heart of this company which will allow you to learn new techniques and thus enrich your knowledge.
You will join a ranked company listed among the most admired companies in the world.
As part of a leading company, you will be responsible for
- Orchestrate pipelines & data flows in a cloud environment
- Integrating data from a large number of disparate data sources
- Working in an Agile and fast paced environment
- Following/verifying new developments and corrective maintenance actions in order to meets the user's demands
- Apply mathematical concepts to answer real world business challenges by using disparate available datasets both structured and unstructured
- Identifying problems, obstacles and make proposals for solving them
- Delivering innovative and a high quality data driven solution to our client's advance analytical needs
- Building solutions using broad range of related tools, Hadoop, Real time streaming technologies
- You have at least 7 years of experience as Data Architect AWS
- You have experience with ETL, Data Lake and Data Warehouse technologie, CI/CD methodologies
- You already delivered Big Data solutions using a leading Hadoop distribution like Hortonworks/Cloudera
- You are fluent in EN
- A gross annual salary up to 70k depending on your experience
- A competitiveextra-legal package
- Car, fuel card
- Health insurance, pension plan
- Meal Vouchers
- Net expenses
- Mobile phone
- Transport allowance
- The chance to join a family where human values are first, having the opportunity to get challenged and evolve in a flat organization.
- A company that cares about it's employees and put their comfort as a top priority.
Don't miss it !