Are you passionate about data, structured or unstructured? Do you love developing data pipelines to transform data into the correct data model? Are you eager to help customers to gain insight into their 'data' and thus become more efficient and effective?
If you're nodding your head like crazy right now, then read on!
Yep, I'm ready to roll, because I'm
- Willing to implement data models that are optimized for reporting goals and also take into account the customer needs
- An SQL expert
- Experienced with basic Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse concepts
- A motivated team player who works result driven with a pro-active mindset.
- Able to work accurate with an analytical and critical mind
- Aware how a relational database works
- Looking forward to work in an awesome environment
What's in it for you?
- A nice salary package with all the benefits you want and then some. Think along the lines of a company car, a good-looking smartphone, an internet subscription, group insurance...
- An inspiring environment where we push you to learn and test your limits. By tapping into your talents, we offer you a job that you can tailor to your own interests and aspirations.
- Team spirit fun like you wouldn't believe: yearly ski-trips, hilarious team building activities, impromptu lunches out of the office... Anything you feel that needs to be on this list?
- A work/life-balance that's respectful of everyone's personal time.
- Three different offices for you to work from: Lummen, Kontich or Turnhout - it's your choice. And there's snacks everywhere to battle that afternoon dip.
- Just an all-round great time - we want you to come to work and enjoy it!
So what do you think? Ready to kickstart your professional career?
Apply now by sending us your resume and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get in touch. Or alternatively, let us know if you have any questions by connecting with us on LinkedIn. www.linkedin.com/company/xplodata/
The XploData team