Data Governance Manager
One of the major companies in Belgium is now looking for its new Data Governance Manager.
You will join an innovative company in the healthcare sector.
The company's priority is its employee well-being, motivation, and enthusiasm. Indeed, they put all their energy to make their employees feel like an important mid-sized family.
You will be part of Data Culture, where data governance and data management are important pillars.
- You introduce, coordinate and lead a network of data stewards
- You define the roadmap of data strategy
- You will ensure that the data components of the company's projects and are aligned with the Corporate vision
- You hold a master degree
- You speak French or Dutch
- You have a demonstrated track of success in data governance
- You will earn a salary up to 85k euros a year depending on your experience
- You will benefit from a very competitive package and bonuses on top of it.
- You will get a highly attractive holidays package over
- You will have the chance to benefit from important growing perspectives by keeping you challenged to reach higher positions
- Confidentiality Assured -
Please note that by applying your CV is sent directly and only to the consultant in charge of this opportunity
Exceptional candidates who do not meet these criteria may be considered for other roles provided if they have the necessary skills and experience