Data Governance Project Officer - Digital Transformation
We are urgently looking for a Data Governance Project Officer.
You will join an innovative company offering you a huge variety of projects that will challenge you every day and push you into the next level of your career.
The company's priority is its employee well-being, motivation, and enthusiasm. Indeed, they put all their energy to make their employees feel like an important mid-sized family.
- You will be in charge of operational management governance matters.
- You will participate in improving business performance and change management.
- You will manage governance processes.
- You will provide reporting, analysis directly to the Head of Governance.
- You hold a master degree in Business Engineering / Finance / IT / Law.
- You speak French or Dutch.
- You have a demonstrated experience of 3+ years in a similar role.
- You have a strong knowledge of project management and governance know-how. Knowledge of the Collibra tool is a huge plus.
- You will earn a salary up to 76k euros a year depending on your experience
- You will benefit from a very competitive package and bonuses on top of it.
- You will have the chance to benefit from important growing perspectives by keeping you challenged to reach higher positions.
- You will get a highly attractive holiday package which will enhance your work-life balance and improve your personal life.
- You will join a leading company in the banking field giving you the opportunity to keep on a successful path