We are looking for a new profile to join a young and dynamic team of 50 people in Brussels, who will give you its trust and will quickly give you great responsibilities. Thus, you will be able to manage your projects from A to Z, in autonomy, while having a support if necessary.
This international company is in full expansion in Brussels, in order to establish itself in the Big Data sector.
You will participate in this phase of development, your ideas will be welcome, and you will assume the role of Team Leader as quickly as possible. The "Worklife Balance" is a value of importance, your schedules will allow you to find a perfect balance between personal life and professional life.
- You will work as a consultant on a panel of various companies, to perform support missions in strategy development of predictive models of decision making (supervised and unsupervised learning algorithms, econometrics, forecasting, quantitative diagnosis, ...)
- You will rely in particular on your algorithmic knowledge for the processing of large and unstructured data
- You will have the opportunity to actively contribute to the creation and exchange of knowledge (workshops, publications, seminars, etc.) within the business units of the different sectors.
- You have a good knowledge of the R, Python, or other language
- An appetite for issues related to the financial sector
- Big Data is a science that fascinates you and you understand how it works
- Also comfortable with customers, you like to share your knowledge and you are strong proposal
- With experience in the field of data science or finance
- You speak English, French and / or Dutch
What we offer
- Annual salary up to 55k
- Volvo V40 / Audi A3 / BMW class 1 car
- Belgian gas card
- Meal vouchers
- Hospital insurance
- Insurance Group
- GSM with subscription
- Bonus (percentage on your annual results)
You will be part of a fast-growing company and an international environment with a strong culture and growth prospects.