Location: Leuven, Belgium | Department: Engineering
- A Datadobi Developer will work as a software engineer/Architect as part of the development team and will participate in the day-to-day development of our next products as well as maintenance tasks on our current products.
- You must be able to work efficiently and independently in an Agile context.
The successful candidate's required skills and experience
- Thorough understanding of common data structures and algorithms (including implementation and computational complexity)
- Ability to work independently without supervision in an organized and disciplined way
- Real-life & hands-on experience:
- Low-level Java programming and debugging
- Multi-threading, locking and synchronization
- Developing and maintaining quality in a large and complex code base
- Experience with one or more of the following is a plus:
- Basic Linux system administration
- Network programming (sockets) and debugging (packet capturing and analysis)
- File system data structures
- Win32 base APIs
- WinNT native API
- C# and .NET
What we offer
Datadobi complements your challenging job with a competitive salary and benefits (DKV HealthCare, meal vouchers, mobile phone, extra legal expenses, extra child benefits, and a mobility budget).
No relocation package.
Please send us your resume and cover letter via the button below.