Based in our offices in Brussels, the Analyst Developer fulfills a support and development function on finance related systems within the Group. He reports to the Finance Service Line Manager in the IT Core department.
Your role within the team includes a number of tasks among the following:
- Translate Business Requirements into a technical analysis with IT and Business stakeholders
- Propose, design and deliver the solution with quality and according to requirements
- Contribute to the control and validation of the delivered solution through acceptance criteria
- Contribute to backlog refinement with the Product Owner
- Provide support and guidance to Product Owner and Service Line manager on system evolutions
- Maintain up-to-date documentation
- Ensure monitoring and troubleshooting of daily issues
- Participate to large scale projects driven by the IT department (e.g. Identity and Access Management, Data Leakage Prevention
- You own a Bachelor in computer science, or equivalent by experience
- You possess knowledge on basic Java and strong Database knowledge (Oracle and SQL).
- You can develop Talend jobs and have a good hands-on on basic Talend components.
- You should possess AIS knowledge
- You can demonstrate sound common sense and a good understanding of security and IT processes
- You have a basic knowledge of financial accounting and / or financial regulation
- You have a good understanding of the challenges of the financial industry
- You deploy good communication skills
- Recognized Application development Certifications is an asset
- You are Fluent in French and/or Dutch (written and spoken) with at least a passive knowledge of the other language, and you can speak, read and write English in a professional context.
- You are stress-resistant and autonomous