Build our future bank. Develop the products and tools of the future for our clients. At the core of Degroof Petercam's strategic priorities, the Digital Team's mission is to create the bank of the future by leading the organization to fully embrace the digital revolution.
- Member of a Scrum team that works continuously to deliver high class experience to our clients.
- Develop new client side applications using cutting-edge technologies.
- Work on maintenance and improving existing applications performance.
- Perform third level support on the existing applications.
- Complete necessary documentation for operational procedures and maintenance procedures.
- Strong Communication, with focus on business value and technical solutions.
- Experience with development using Agile development methodologies
- 5+ year experience with Java, Spring, J2EE technologies and Application Servers
- Experience with Rest services development using Spring and JEE
- Teamwork and collaboration skills to work across organizations and cross-functional teams
- Experience with continuous delivery : knowledge of Maven, Jenkins, JUnit, Arquillian. Knowledge of Ansible is a real asset.
- Experience with Business Process Management (BPM) Tools is a plus.
- Experience with Backbase is a plus.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Please be advised that your candidacy will only be examined for the further process if you add a motivation letter to your CV.
By working for Bank Degroof Petercam, you will join a Belgian bank of a human size where personal contacts prevail.
As from the start, you work with colleagues from various business lines and have direct impact on our private, institutional or corporate clients.
We strongly invest in the development of your talent by offering you a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs. Looking for a long term relationship not only with our clients but also with you as employee, we offer you an attractive salary package, including a performance related bonus, extra-legal benefits and a variety of in-house finance-specialized and management training as well as external programs.