Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Who are we at Deloitte?
Analytics & Cognitive is helping its Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients. We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive... All information-driven roles are somehow present. We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
Data & Analytics modernization: Design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence
Robotics & Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligent automation technologies to transform business processes, augmenting human labor with automation to drive better outcomes with enhanced productivity
AI Insights & Engagement: Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, machine learning and AI platforms, delivered via an alternative Studio based model
AI Strategy: Define the AI strategy of a company in support of the new business models and realizing improved business outcomes
Managed Analytics & AI services: Operate Data and Analytics infrastructure and systems, provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations and build As a Service based subscription models at scale
Assets & IP Factory: Build AI-enabled assets, IP addressing high value, and repeatable use cases.
What work will you be doing?
We are looking to strengthen our market leading team with an Analytics & Cloud Architecture Manager. We expect the right candidate to support the strategic and business development in this area, drive the market and manage projects from the inception phase to their final implementation and hand-over to operations.
Key responsibilities of this role are
Assess, capture, and translate complex business processes and requirements into a structured analytics use case
Lead client data engineering projects and oversee data ingestion, validation, mining, and engineering work streams, as well as data modelling and client communication deliverables with teams comprising cloud & data engineering and analytics experts
Build analytics solutions using variety of Big Data tools as required by the client, and create robust documentation of solutions and underlying design decisions and operating procedures
Track, communicate, and manage project risks, budget, rates, profitability, and launch/closeout activities, including the administration of work papers and collaboration sites
Proactively broaden and deepen client relationships by working with senior-level clients
Who are you?
- You have a university background in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of professional experience in consulting, management and project leadership
- You are a team player with strong communication skills with the ability to tailor presentation style to different levels of an organization.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You have strong management and interpersonal skills with the ability to translate complex findings and analysis to a business audience.
- You have worked in a standard and Agile project methodology environment. You are experienced in managing and leading a team.
- You have a true willingness and ability to work as part of an integrated, enthusiastic and multi-disciplinary team.
- You have a working knowledge of data warehouses, batch & streaming Big Data technologies (Spark, Hadoop, Kafka) and at least of one public cloud provider (AWS, Azure or GCP).
- You have experience with data engineering tools & methodologies like DevOps, CI/CD, GIT, Airflow or equivalents.
- You are able to write/review well-designed code following best practices in at least one of the following programming language: Scala, Python, Java and are fluent in SQL.
- You have experience with AWS or Azure or at least own a certification in one of them
- You can talk with confidence on topics like Docker, Kubernetes, REST API's and can design a MicroService oriented architecture
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.
- Mandatory: You are fluent in English AND Dutch and/or French.
How will you grow?
- You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become expert in some areas and diversify in others.
- You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
- Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the firm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits