Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
What work will you be doing?
The Analytics and Cognitive market offering is looking for a Lead to strengthen their team in a wide range of advanced analytics projects related to strategy, operations, and financial performance. You will gain exposure to multiple industries and various Deloitte market offerings.
Deloitte has more than 80 analytics and cognitive technology professionals in Belgium. In order to realize our ambitions to be a leader in Artificial Intelligence and Data Science, we are looking for an Advanced Analytics Lead. We currently have a solid core team and have strong growth ambitions.
You will be responsible for creating technology solutions to meet the clients' business needs;
You will be shaping and executing analyses, and delivering operationalized analytic insights;
You have strong skills in creating complex, large-volume, multi-variate, batch and real time data sets to be used for modeling, clustering, segmentation, and data mining, and can coach others in the same;
You are a good communicator and can present data insights creatively in a digestible variety of visual formats;
You will take an active role in the planning and development of more junior data scientists.
You hold a degree in Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, or an other technical discipline, or equivalent experience. The role requires a strong knowledge of statistics, statistical analysis and data modeling techniques.
+5 years' experience performing and overseeing data mining, data analytics and predictive modeling initiatives using SAS, SPSS, Dataiku, H2o or an equivalent analytics package. Open source analytics such as R and Python are your bread and butter tools.
You have the ability to develop analytical approaches to answer high-level questions and develop insightful recommendations.
You must possess a client-service mindset and a desire to take on tough and challenging projects.
You should be able to work effectively, oversee and manage a team.
The ideal candidate must also possess a flexible work style: similar to a client service position, the scope and variety of work will frequently change depending on the current portfolio of projects.
You have an entrepreneurial spirit;
You have experience in advanced analytics;
You can demonstrate relevant industry experience with a proven track record in advanced analytics project delivery, business development and practice management;
You are motivated to work on different dimensions:
- business development
- growing and coaching the team
- taking a role in delivery (such as coaching, advisory, project/program management,...)
- You have an international mindset;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English and either French or Dutch. Any additional language is a plus;
- You take and perform other job-related duties (e.g.: administration) as part of the role.
How will you grow?
You will continuously evolve providing different types of Analytics and Cognitive services at our clients. You will continuously learn new tools and methodologies. You will become expert in some areas and diversify in others.
You will grow your industry and business specific knowledge in order to increase the impact our efforts will have on the business.
Your proficiency level will grow in providing exceptional service to our clients, develop our talents and grow the firm and its brand. This by focusing on key areas like: solving problems, developing others and self, building relationships, adapting communication styles, managing change & ambiguity, developing business, managing quality and risk and managing to results.
What will Deloitte offer?
- A challenging and innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.
Who are we at Deloitte?
- Analytics & Cognitive is helping its Clients grow, evolve, mature and question their business. We do this by leveraging our extensive and ever evolving information driven technology and methodology know-how. We rationalize information and apply it to any challenge ahead, in partnership relationships with our Clients.
- We employ a broad range of different information-driven profiles: Data Managers, Information Builders, Data Scientists, RPA, Cloud, Cognitive... All information-driven roles are somehow present.
- We are looking for pragmatic minds that can adjust their way of working to resonate with his/her Client.
- In The Age of With, via our Analytics & Cognitive team we have a focus on applying Intelligence across the entire data, analytics, automation and AI spectrum.
- Data & Analytics modernization: Design and implement large scale data programs and analytics platforms that promote organizational intelligence
- Robotics & Intelligent Automation: Leverage robotic and intelligent automation technologies to transform business processes, augmenting human labor with automation to drive better outcomes with enhanced productivity
- AI Insights & Engagement: Generate insights to catalyze growth and engage stakeholders using Science based capabilities, Machine Learning and AI platforms, delivered via an alternative Studio based model
- AI Strategy: Define the AI strategy of a company in support of the new business models and realizing improved business outcomes
- Managed Analytics & AI services: Operate Data and Analytics infrastructure and systems, provide capacity by embedding talent in our client organizations and build As a Service based subscription models at scale
- Assets & IP Factory: Build AI-enabled assets, IP addressing high value, and repeatable use cases.