Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
- Help our clients to optimise the function and role of their IT department within their business context;
- Translate digital transformation concepts into real-life executable roadmaps to enhance the functioning of IT departments; introduce concepts like Enterprise Service Management, Service Integration and Management and digital delivery concepts at clients and get those pragmatically implemented;
- Assess technology management and sourcing within a client context and provide advice on way-forwards for improvement;
- Become a trusted advisor to clients in the above area's;
Support the practice in further growing the IT business management capabilities; connect with other practices to further promote multidisciplinary solutions to clients.
- You have a solid understanding in the role and functioning of an IT department and you are fully familiar with the digital challenges that are imposed on current IT teams;
- You have a proven track record either in similar consulting positions, either in IT managerial functions willing to function in the management consulting space;
- You have proven skills in the delivery of trusted advisory, business plans or business cases either in a consulting either in a managerial position;
- You have the ability to connect and communicate with CxO-level position;
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience;
- You are a team player with strong communication skills;
- You have a hands-on mentality and an eye for quality;
- You have good analytical skills and you are pragmatic in your solutioning skills;
- You are flexible and pro-active;
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.