Our Deloitte Services & Investments
(DSI) organization is a service provider to the business units, enabling their work. Our expertise covers IT Services, Finance, Human Resources,
Facilities & Procurement, Legal services, Marketing & Communications, Clients & Markets, as well as Risk services.
For our Central Talent Reward & Analytics team in Zaventem (GateWay building, Zaventem airport) we are looking for a Business Process Analyst.
- You are responsible for maintaining our team process improvements' roadmap with a focus on efficiency, simplicity and potential automation.
- Monitor progress, connect with relevant parties, design & document processes, identify gaps, provide recommendations and support the changes are your core activities.
- You will be part of a multidisciplinary team responsible for the company's Personnel & Reward Administration, Payroll, Reward & HR Legal and Analytics.
Your tasks will include
Data Analysis & Reporting: Identify sources for, gather and analyze data relevant to processes through interviews or workshops with process owners or relevant stakeholders. Based on large data sets, ability to analyze and translate to relevant information and insights as well present outcome in a simple business language.
Process Mapping: Map processes using
defined methods (use cases, scenarios, task and
WorkFlow) by yourself or guiding the process owners.
Process Recommendations: Continuously reflect on achievements and anticipate further process improvements with a focus on
potential automation. Prepare process recommendation documents, including presentations, process maps, supporting metrics, business requirements and related impact analyses. Ensure buy-in and validation of relevant stakeholders.
Performance Management & Follow-up:
Participate in the documentation of performance metrics to establish process success. Gathers data post-implementation to measure outcomes and impacts.
Change Management & Communication: Participate in change management activities associated with process improvement. Prepare communications where relevant for own team or broader firm, as well as detailed and well-structured presentations.
You obtained a Master Degree or combine a similar Bachelor degree in Business management, information management, statistics, finance or economics;
- You have relevant experience of at least 2-3 years;
You have an excellent knowledge of English and
- You possess following assets:
- Strong analytical and structuring competencies and excellent creative problem-solving skills
- Proactivity and curiosity;
Comfortable in project mode and complex environment;
Data-driven approach, critical thinker;
Excellent organizational and time management skills;
You can work independently and coordinate different parties from different Business Units, teams;
Able to motivate others, generate positive drive towards progress and success;
A customer oriented attitude, with the ability to translate data and findings in a simple and clear way;
An eye for detail makes accuracy a natural born habit;
An adaptive communication style, varying from open, to assertive to very diplomatic, enabling you
to build up relationships and credibility at every level of our organization;
Good presentation skills, willing to learn and develop; and have the ability to work in a changing and demanding environment.
- You have a flexible mindset
- You have a sound knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio) and in particular, Visio and PowerPoint have no secret for you;
- You have some affinity with Reward & Payroll domains, as well as interest in social law;
- You have applied methodologies related to process analysis, process improvement or business analysis: a previous experience as Process Analyst in an HR domain is an asset but no a pre-requisite.