Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
The Deloitte Analytics Platform Team is a dynamic and highly skilled team responsible for the development and operations of Deloitte's Cloud Analytics Platform. The platform has existed for over 8 years and is constantly evolving and growing in both size and capabilities. Moreover, we deliver complete business solutions powered by our Analytics engines and Development Platform.
We are looking for enthusiastic and skilled Cloud DevOps engineering candidates, preferably with a background in Linux, scripting and a savvy mind for analytics.
- You will be part of our DevOps team to build and operate Analytics Solutions on the Cloud Platform
- You contribute in improving the DevOps tooling and process and setup we are using
- Together with the team you perform maintenances on the environment
- You are involved in providing support on the developed components.
- You're part of a fixed team of young and flexible Cloud Analytics experts;
- You take part in an alternating Standby role
- You obtained a degree as Industrial Engineer Information Technology or similar;
- You have experience in DevOps principles, processes and tooling;
- You have have experience in Linux and scripting
You have a strong interest in Analytics Solutions and handling data;
- General Requirements:
- You have a passion for technology and analytics.
- You can work very focused and you are a strong problem-solver
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- An inspiring place to work with attention on a positive atmosphere and good team spirit;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.