Deloitte Digital is part of Deloitte Consulting, we use technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business. We use emergent technology to imagine, deliver and run entirely new business futures. Creating innovative ventures, digital platforms and more meaningful experiences.
Every part of our business is focused on the future of our client's business. With accuracy we meet the client where they are today, with confidence we anticipate where they should be tomorrow, and with partnership we plot and travel the journey in between. This transformation journey starts and ends with the customer. In first understanding people's real lives and then shaping our client's business future to deliver around them. We call this 'Elevating the Human Experience'. Experiences are made by focusing on the moments that matter within them. The rational and emotional points of connection where their brand and business can offer more to their customer. These unmet customer needs, these future business opportunities, can be discovered and understood by design, connected continuously by technology, and elevated to be human by creativity.
Our team connects our talents in strategy, design, innovation and brand (Imagine) with data, insight, ecommerce, automation and platform integration (Deliver) with marketing, advertising, content and optimization (Run) to all together connect our client's business with its future in a way no traditional consultancy or agency can.
We do this in partnership, faster and at scale with the full power of Deloitte, with our friends in the world's leading innovative tech companies and with ready-made digital technology assets. Creating beautiful crafted human experiences, focused on meeting the moments that matter in the customers' lives, and giving our client's business the competitive advantage and growth that digital transformation makes possible.
Within the world of Financial Services Industries (FSI) Digitization and Innovation is a clear priority. Banking and Insurance world is moving fast in the digitization for their customers and employees. This has an impact on their overall strategy and customer experience in becoming a key topic at all levels. Technology is a key aspect of this digital transformation journey. Banking and insurances companies are looking for partnerships to integrate these new technologies within their existing IT infrastructure and IT architecture.
Work you'll do
- You'll be in charge of managing digital business development projects in the sales/presales phase, focusing on conceptualization, solution design and business transformation with a technology component
- You'll be responsible for the day-to-day management and smooth operation of various digital projects, including digital platforms, mobile applications, content management systems, site launches, online tools, web applications and campaigns
- You'll deliver the highest quality development, methodology and process enhancements to our clients and ensure all projects under their remit are delivered on time and including proper risk and mitigation management budget
- You'll take the overall lead to shape & deliver projects, and develop relationships with the business stakeholders on ongoing and future projects. You will monitor overall quality of the business implementation and you are in charge of the follow-up of business KPI's, coaching and development of the team and overall budget and profitability.â€¯
- You have 6 to 15 years of experience in the field of Digital (consulting, technology implementations and project management) in FSI (Banking and/or Insurance).
- You have a master's degree in business or in engineering.
- You have proven digital project delivery experience in complex environments.
- You have the ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment, manage risk, and thrive under high-pressure deadlines.
- You have worked in an Agile/Scrum framework and have experience in applying Design Thinking on projects.
- You can identify, analyze and manage risks, issues, need for change, etc.
- You have the ability to develop relationships, establish credibility with and instill confidence in clients
- You can work closely together with a wide range of stakeholders on a variety of business areas
- You're entrepreneurial and collaborative by nature
- You have the ability to plan and execute a project to deliver a superior client experience
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. English is mandatory, French and Dutch are a strong plus.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programmes at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people and for society, and make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, managers across our organisation:
- Develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
- Deliver exceptional client service, maximise results and drive high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
- Influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
- Understand key objectives for clients and Deloitte, align people to objectives and set priorities and direction
What's in it for you
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
You'll work in a collaborative, creative environment where innovation is key. Personal development and growth are encouraged and many unique learning opportunities are offered. You'll receive an attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.