Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CxO issues from every angle.
Within the Belgian Consulting unit, the Digitalmix team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory and business transformation in the private market. To support and strengthen the continuous growth of the team, Digitalmix is currently looking for a Digitalmix Developer.
- As a Deloitte Digitalmix Developer you will help our clients identify and solve their challenges.
- You will join a team of experienced consultants to perform exciting Salesforce and/or NetSuite projects.
- You will be able to work with some of the best architects, developers and functional experts.
- You will work closely together with our functional consultants and understand the business requirements;
- Translate the business requirements into technical designs and solutions;
- Implement and build solutions that require coding;
- Maintain application documentation of your own developments;
- Create complex customizations inside NetSuite to meet the specific requirements of the customer and perform advanced database queries (with SQL);
- On top of pure backend skills, you have insight into front-end and design work.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technical domain;
- You have a first experience in producing Web and enterprise solutions in a professional development environment;
- Knowledge of one of the following Web application development technologies: HTML, CSS or Ajax is a an added value;
- Relational Database Management and SQL knowledge is a plus;
- You are a team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and share knowledge;
- You have the ability to work independently as well as in a highly collaborative team-setting;
- You balance logical problem solving with innovative thinking;
- You possesses strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English + Dutch and/or French);
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are limitless;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits;
- Working within an entrepreneurial team of digital pioneers with ambitious growth plans in the coming years;
- Our business activities are centralized in Deloitte's GateWay office based in Brussels. Projects could be both nationally (Be) or internationally (EU) based.