Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. We have a strong technology practice.
Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Our services are delivered by exceptional consulting professionals who are encouraged to share knowledge and insights. We have strong values that recognize diversity, collaboration and the growth of the individual.
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) is a fast growing area of Deloitte's consulting practice. We focus on market leading technologies in the domain of OpenText Content Server, SAP/OpenText integration and MS SharePoint. We are looking to extend our team with a consultant for our OpenText Content Server related projects.
Most of our projects are delivered at large organizations in Belgium and surrounding countries. As the Belgium team acts as an OpenText Center of Excellence for Deloitte EMEA, we have the opportunity for longer missions abroad, also depending on the preferences of our consultants. Obviously we have a strong international network, with the ability to mobilize resources from all over the world, including near-shore and offshore facilities.
- Our OpenText Content Server related projects are often a mix of advisory, technology delivery, functional activities and change management. Some of our focus areas are knowledge management, enterprise collaboration, document management, paperless office and the concepts to support New Ways of Working;
- Besides pure Content Server projects we also deliver OpenText Extended ECM for SAP projects in a variety of industries and functions.
- Next to the product experience, we expect the following:
- You have at least 2 years of experience with OpenText Content Server, certification is a plus;
- Experience with some of the most common Content Server modules (Workflow, WebReports, Records Management...) is a plus;
- You combine both Functional and Technical expertise allowing you to translate client issues into Content Server solutions;
- You are eager to stay 'up to date' with the newest technology developments in your area;
- You have a hands-on mentality;
- You are flexible, pro-active and a team player;
- Open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French with a good basic knowledge of the other language.
- A challenging, innovating environment where personal development and growth are encouraged;
- Opportunities for learning where needed;
- An attractive and competitive salary with fringe benefits.