Deloitte is a world leading professional services firm, providing accounting and auditing services, management consulting and legal and tax advice. In Belgium we are the largest professional service provider. Our offices offer services to multi-national and large organisations, public institutions and innumerable small, fast-growing companies. Thanks to a strong regional presence and our multi-disciplinary approach, we are ideally placed to meet the requirements of a wide range of public institutions and small and large companies.
Our Consulting practice within Deloitte has a strong reputation and track record as Business Performance Consultants. We are a recognized leader in helping clients solve complex business problems, differentiated by our ability to execute on the advice we provide. Our multi-disciplinary competencies allow us to address CXO issues from every angle.
Deloitte is the first ranked consulting company delivering business advisory and technology enabled business transformations across the globe. Within the Belgian Consulting unit, the Technology, Strategy and Architecture (Tsa) team focuses on delivering trusted high-end technology advisory and business transformation support to Cios and the CIO Office. To support and strengthen the continuous growth of this service line, Tsa is currently looking for:
Enterprise IT Architecture Consultants /Senior Consultants
Key responsibilities of this role are
Define, establish and maintain enterprise architectures as well as IT architectures of large-scale integrated systems.
Develop and lead the implementation of enterprise-wide and multi-year strategic roadmaps.
Define and review on an ongoing basis architectures and roadmaps to ensure their alignment with business strategy.
Deliver architecture methodologies, processes and a governance framework to clients.
Give inputs to improve and streamline the development and delivery of architectures.
Deliver integrated architectural models linking business, application, information and technology domains.
- You have a sound background in setting corporate architectural directions aligned with strategic business needs and a strong knowledge of enterprise IT architecture best practice, methodologies and tools (3-6 years of experience).
- You have the ability to deliver thought leadership across large-scale integrated enterprise systems.
- You have experience with Service Oriented Architectures within large-scale implementations.
- Exposure to the EU institutions or related organizations is considered as a plus.
- You have a university degree or equivalent experience.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an intellectual curiosity combined with outstanding analytical skills.
- You are open to work in an international environment and to work abroad if needed.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch or French. Additional languages are a plus.
Don't hesitate and upload your CV and motivation letter in 5 easy steps (5 minutes).